Pot in pot cooking or simply PIP means that we stack different containers with same/different foods and cook together at the same time, it's the simplest and effective way to cook things which saves time and effort. Cook meat, potatoes and veggies all at once does not mix with veggies or meat.
If your family is looking to eat healthier, congratulations, the 2 tires stackable insert pan can turn your goal into a reality.
Ideal instant pot accessories, great for any and all PIP recipes, every IP owner should use the stackable pans.
Welcome to Aozita! Why choose Aozita stackable steamer insert pans?
Durable - Insert pans made from food-grade 304 stainless steel. Secure-fitting stainless-steel lid traps in heat and moisture. Solid handle allows for safe and easy insertion and removal.
Versatile - 2 tier stackable pans to cook variety of food simultaneously. Great for steaming rice, vegetables, meat or fish. It can be used as a dessert pan to make cheesecakes or make lasagna.
Multi-function - Cook, reheat, and warm different food at the same time! It fits perfectly in 5, 6, and 8 qt pressure cookers.
Interchangeable Lids - The steaming lid are designed with holes to perfectly steam your food! Two lids, more choose!
Convenience - Skip the microwave ovens and reheat leftover food or curry in your cooker to preserve the nutrients and vitamins. Reheat multiple items at once and save time!
1.Two stackable insert pans
2.One interlocking handle
3.Two Interchangeable Lids
4.One silicone insulation mat
5.One user manual
Care and Cleaning：
1. Aozita inserts are dishwasher safe but hand drying is recommended for a spotless shine.
2. Do not use steel wool, bleach or strong abrasive cleaners. If you decide to hand-wash your inserts, use mild detergents and warm water.
3. Whether you are washing your inserts by hand or in the dishwasher, it is important to dry it promptly so that spotting, streaking, discoloration, or corrosion does not occur.
How to use? The Dos and Dont's!
1. Remove stainless steel pans from their handle.
2. Place food in both pans and cover with chosen lid (steaming lid for steaming food, sealing lid for re-heating or pot-in-pot cooking).
3. Place the pans back into their handle for easy removal and insertion of pans.
4. Add water to the bottom of the cooker and bring to a boil. Place the stainless steel pans including the handle inside the cooker and cook as normal.
1.The bottom pan cooks slightly faster than the top pan, therefore meats and items that require a longer cooking time are better placed in the bottom pan.
2.Make sure you always have enough liquid to generate the necessary steam to pressure cook.
3.If cooking pasta or rice using the PIP method, you need liquid both in the inner pot of your Instant Pot to generate the necessary steam to pressure cook AND water in the bowl with the pasta or rice. Otherwise it won't cook.
Make every mouthwatering meal you love with Aozita!
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.