3-in-1 Soil Tester, Every gardener needs one of these! A Great Help for Your Garden and Lawns!
How To Use:
Push switch to the left. Insert probe deeply into soil reaching root level. Keep probe close to plant.
Note moisture level and refer to the chart below for you plant's watering needs.
Push switch to the center. Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant. Avoid touching sensing element located underneath gauge. Note light level and refer to the chart below for your plant's light requirements.
Push the switch to the right. Insert probe deeply into soil. A pH reading greater than 7 is alkaline, a reading less than 7 is acidic. Most indoor plants prefer a slightly acidic soil with a pH between 6.5 and 7. Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant. Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop.
For better use, following recommendations may help:
* Please find soft soil to test and do not insert the probe into rigid soil or do not use the probe to touch hard stone. Recommend for new plants.
* To get more accurate result, please insert the probe deep into soil reaching the bottom of plant root, recommend 4-6 inches into soil.
* To extend the probe life, please remove the probe from soil and wipe it with clean and dry cloth after each use.
* It can not be used for testing water, in case it may damage probe.
* Don't touch fire and stay away from children .
* The reading depends on the soil type. After soaking soil that has redwood compost in it, it did not read any moisture, but other soils do read moisture.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.