Goodbye, mosquitoes. Hello, summer. Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. With a range of formulations, Cutter Brand offers mosquito protection for any activity as well as innovative area repellents designed to help keep the whole backyard protected from bugs that can suck the fun out of any occasion.
Cutter(R) Backyard(T-M) Bug Control Spray Concentrate
Kills mosquitoes and other annoying insects
Treats up to 5,000 sq ft of lawn
No mixing required
Easy — just connect to your hose, and spray
Use a Personal Repellent
- The CDC recommends use of an EPA-registered personal insect repellent as an effective way to repel mosquito bites.
- Apply Cutter(R) Backwoods(T-M) Insect Repellent (Aerosol) as directed.
- Consumers should consider treating clothing, backpacks, tents and shoes with permethrin-based spray.
Protect the Yard
- Consumers can reduce mosquitoes around the home by removing the places they might breed. Empty standing water from flower pots, bird baths, barrels and pet dishes, and clean out leaves and debris from rain gutters.
- Consumers should consider using a do-it-yourself spray insect repellent formulated for mosquito control. Spray over the entire yard, including shrubs, bushes and grassy areas.
Protect the Home
- The Zika-carrying Aedes mosquito is drawn to the indoors, so close entry points by repairing screens on windows and weather stripping on doors if needed.
- Consumers should keep a good flying insect control aerosol product on hand that is registered for indoor use against mosquitoes.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.