TheraBand Latex-Free Resistance Bands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. TheraBand elastic resistance helps to increase strength, mobility, and function, as well as reduce joint pain. Exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints.
Increase motor function
Increase strength and power
Increase grip strength
Improve cardiovascular fitness
TheraBand Resistance Bands Exercises
1. Drape TheraBand Resistance Band behind back and grab it with other hand at the lower back.
2. Grab tightly with both hands.
3. Raise arm upward, above head.
4. Slowly return to starting position and repeat.
Back Band Fly
1. Hold the band with your hands shoulder-width apart over your head.
2. Pull your arms straight down and out.
3. Press your chest out and draw your shoulder blades down.
4. Lift arms up and repeat.
Thera-Band Knee Squat
1. Stand on the middle of the band with both feet.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.