TheraBand Resistance Bands are the perfect tool for resistance exercise in the clinic, at the gym, at home, or on the go. TheraBand elastic resistance has been proven to increase strength, mobility, and function, as well as reduce joint pain. Evidence-based exercise programs utilizing TheraBand bands help rehabilitate injuries, improve functional movements of older adults, improve athletic performance, and aid in treating many chronic diseases.
An Alternative to Weight Training
Ditch the free weights and try these simple to use latex bands that help build and tone muscles through positive and negative force on muscles and joints. The benefits of portability, weight, size, and cost of elastic resistance over dumbbells and other weights are unquestioned. Research has proven that TheraBands are equivalent to weights in multiple dimensions. A 2015 study indicated that pushups done with resistance bands are actually equivalent to the gold standard bench press.
Increase motor function
Increase strength and power
Increase grip strength
Improve cardiovascular fitness
Decrease blood pressure
Color-Coded Progressive Resistance
This 8-level resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens in order to track progress. The success of an exercise program depends on progression. As the exercises become easier to perform, the resistance can be increased by progressing to the next color of band or tubing.
The Biggest Name in Therapy
TheraBand’s high-quality, natural rubber latex resistance bands are highly regarded and used throughout the world. Our resistance system is recognized as the original system of progressive resistance for over 25 years.
TheraBand Resistance Bands Exercises
1. Stand on TheraBand Resistance Band.
2. Begin with arm at side, elbow straight, holding elastic with palm forward.
3. Raise arm upward, out to side, and over head.
4. Slowly return to starting position.
Elbow Kick Back
1. Hold elastic in hand of involved arm.
2. Place one end of elastic under opposite foot.
3. Slightly bend hips and support upper body with other arm (as shown).
4. Pull up on elastic, raising elbow to shoulder height.
5. Extend elbow backward, contracting triceps.
6. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
1. Stand holding elastic in right hand, right foot securing other end of elastic as shown.
2. Bend to left, keeping elbow straight.
3. Slowly return to start position and repeat.
4. Repeat sets with other side.
1. Stand in middle of band with both feet.
2. Squat down, grasp ends of tubing in hands, and take up slack.
3. Keep elbows and back straight and extend hips to slowly return from the squat to an upright position.
1. Stand on elastic.
2. Grasp elastic in both hands in front of hips, elbows straight.
3. Lift upward toward chin, bending elbows.
4. Keep hands close to chest.
5. Slowly lower and repeat.
1. Grasp elastic in both hands, elbows straight, as shown.
2. Keeping arms straight, move arms out away from each other, out to sides.
Return or exchange within 30 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 30 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.